To be recognized within the community as the leader in service delivery to adults with developmental disabilities and to be recognized as the premier provider of assembly sub-contracting, vocational training, employment preparation and placement services.
History of PVW
PVW was founded in 1966 by a group of determined parents who were willing to take great risks to ensure a full and productive life for each of their disabled adult children. It was a humble beginning with only 15 clients that today has blossomed into four distinct consumer services programs that serve over 400 clients annually.
Located in Montclair and Pomona, California in the heart of the Inland Empire, PVW provides services to residents of Eastern Los Angeles County and Western San Bernardino County. PVW is known for providing traditional and innovative rehabilitation services while maintaining the highest standards of service delivery. PVW works cooperatively with the Department of Rehabilitation and the Regional Centers for the Developmentally Disabled, the Los Angeles and San Bernardino County Schools, and private rehabilitation agencies.
- Counties Served: Eastern Los Angeles and Western San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego and Orange
- Locations: 5, including Corporate Offices, Adult Development Center, ‘Round About Senior Services, PVW Country Store, Montclair, California
- Number of employees: more than 75
- Number of people: more than 400
- Number of retail square feet: 3,000
- Number of production facility square feet: 30,000
PVW is accredited in all areas of service by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities in the areas of: