Why Work With PVW?
PVW invests in people and that investment pays off in a multitude of ways. People with developmental disabilities are offered the tools and support needed to be more productive members of society. They learn work skills and earn a paycheck which boosts their self esteem and self worth. They pay taxes which boosts our economy. And many reduce the level of benefits received by State and Federal governments as they become more self-sufficient as part of the local economy’s work force. It’s a win-win situation for the individual and for the business community!
PVW offers the following business services:
PVW supplies a needed service to the business community!
With more than 30,000 square feet of secure production and warehouse space, PVW offers a wide range of modern packaging, kitting, and assembly equipment options and services. Services provided to the business community:
- Help keep employment opportunities in our local community rather than being sent off-shore to Mexico or to another state or country.
- Provides substantial savings to business partners by reducing the high costs associated with hiring/firing, payroll, worker’s compensation and other related employment costs.
- Allows a business to tap into affordable, cost savings for production needs.
- By hiring an individual outright through Supported Employment, a business maybe eligible for tax savings not otherwise available to them.
- Workers who are among the best a business can find; individuals that are hardworking and loyal-often completing jobs that others don’t want to perform.
PVW gives back to the community!
PVW programs aid individuals with developmental disabilities in not only work-related issues, but with many other life skills as well. Individuals with disabilities are trained in functional living skills that help them interact and develop relationships with those in our local community who don’t have disabilities and this results in service.
PVW has a long history of being a premier source for timely, reliable and affordable services specializing in packaging and assembly, rework, kitting, thermal label printing and application, bar codes, shrink wrap, blister/clamshell packing, electronic assembly, collating, banding, bundling and much more. To get started fill out a quote request and credit application or call 909-624-3555 or email: